News reveals that that Nike KD 9 “Home II” will be what Kevin Durant will wear at the Oracle. An incredibly eye catching silhouette, not to mention colorway, the Nike KD 9 is set to rock the market on February 16, 2017. Although that is still a few months away, Nike has graciously released images of the shoes to let everyone know exactly what they are getting.
Nike KD 9 Home II
Release Date:February 16, 2017
One look at these kicks and you just KNOW they are going to attract attention. An attractive color combination of blue, skyblue, and white – the shoes have this very distinctive shape that is not easy to ignore. With deep top cuts and a high back for the heels, it looks like the kicks are made of mesh from top to bottom.
The trim portion is mainly done in white with the color turning blue as it proceeds to the heels of the shoes. It is not a gradual shift either as you can easily see a division between the white and blue coloring.
The side also sports the Nike logo done in beautiful white, allowing it to stand out amidst the blue coloring. The heels seem to be sporting a certain logo – but it is hard to tell from the images.
Maybe Nike is trying to build the suspense for the Nike KD 9 “Home II” which is why they have only released that ONE image of the shoes from the side. No other image from a different angle is available online so you can’t really tell the color of the tongue and the different logos incorporated into the design.
What we can tell you though: the laces are basic white and rounded. On the plus side, that means that IF you lose the laces at any point, you can easily replace them with something you purchase from any store.
The soles are white with some translucent design in the middle. The outsole is a slim length of white with the words “ZOOM” conspicuously edged onto the design.
All in all, it’s a pretty good pair with colors that just scream for attention. A little low in the layout, it has the look of something you can wear practically anywhere.
The shoes will sell for $95 on February 16. If you like them, better make sure you’re the first in line since it’s unlikely that these kicks will last long. Put in your order through any Nike store and be ready when February hits! If you’re not a fan of the colorway though – there are definitely more out there! Stay tuned for Nike release dates.
Jordan 4 Make Way for Royalty Jordan releases 2017
Make way for royalty with one of the Jordan releases 2017 as these kicks become available on the 5th of January. One of the new Jordans, the shoes will sell for $190 which is more or less what all other Air Jordan sneakers are sold for.
So why would you choose this one amongst the others? To start off, it is a “Royalty” edition, bearing the colors of black, metallic gold, and white. The Air Jordan 4 silhouette is not bad either as it utilizes a nubuck upper and pristine white soles.
A Glance at the Design
The shoes make good use of a layering approach with a mesh as the initial layer topped by more traditional plain black leather. The addition of gold is what really sets these kicks apart from all other Air Jordan 4 releases in the past. The gold is generously displayed on the shoes starting with the Jumpman logo on the tongue. The word “Flight” is placed on the bottom of the logo, also inscribed in golden coloring.
Gold metallic pieces are used as buckles for the laces, adding to the appearance of Royalty. Combined with the pure black coloring of this Air Jordan 4 release, you can tell that Nike aimed for “class” and “timeless” with this particular piece. In all honesty, it is tough to find another mid-ranged Nike shoe that carries the same distinctive prestige.
The laces are kept basic with a black coloring and a flat design. That is actually a good thing since this means you can easily replace the laces should you lose them at some point.
The tongue is also done in solid black with only the Jumpman logo as its marking. From the back, you can see another Jumpman logo – this one also using the same gold coloring.
The soles are done in basic white which helps set off the black and gold color combination. This creates a very clean feel to the shoes – making it perfect for practically anything from a McDonalds visit to walking the red
The bottom portion is a fairly basic combination of black and white with a Jumpman logo on the center – this one done in black.
All in all, it is a pretty sweet piece for shoes priced at just $190 by Air Jordan. If you are going to buy just one piece this year, this is definitely a good bet as the shoes hit that perfect balance of class, style, and pricing.
Of course – you can always wait for other models if you do not like it for hoopjordan.com
1. CAGE SERVICE SPRING. Park your truck or trailer on a level surface, chock the wheels and apply the parking brake. Position a locking pliers against the mounting housing of the failed air chamber and securely clamp it on the pushrod to prevent movement. Release the parking brakes.
2. CAGE PARKING SPRING. Remove the caging tool, also called a T bolt, from the storage tube on the Brake chamber . Remove the plastic inspection plug from the front of the spring-brake’s dome, or pressure cap. Shine a light inside the dome to locate the spring’s caging-tool hole. Insert the tool into the hole and turn it slightly until the T end hooks into the spring’s corresponding notches. Slip a flat washer over the tool’s bolt end and thread on a nut until it rests against the washer. Do not tighten the nut with a wrench unless you’re unable to use the vehicle’s air pressure for the caging process. When the spring is fully caged, the bolt should protrude about 31/4 inches from the dome. If air pressure is unavailable, you’ll need to crank down the nut with a wrench. In this event, do not exceed 35 pounds-feet of torque once the spring is caged. Reapply the parking brakes.
3. REMOVE AIR HOSES. (This procedure is unnecessary if you’re simply installing a new service diaphragm or mounting housing.) Mark the hoses to ensure proper reassembly, then loosen and remove them. Often the hoses will have a swivel fitting at one end and a crimped-on pipe fitting at the other. Remove both hoses at their swivel fittings. If either of these fittings is permanently bonded with corrosion, however, cut and replace the attached hose.
4. REMOVE SPRING-BRAKE CHAMBER. (This procedure is unnecessary if you’re replacing the mounting hosing and spring brake chamber.) Loosen the clamp holding the spring brake chamber to the mounting housing and tap it free with a hammer. Lift the chamber out of the clamp.
5. REMOVE MOUNTING HOUSING. (This and the following procedure are unnecessary if you’re only replacing the spring-brake chamber.) Pull the pin(s) connecting the pushrod clevis to the slack adjuster. Remove the nuts holding the mounting housing to the axle bracket. Use a steel brush to scrub accumulated corrosion and dirt from the bracket’s mating surface, then apply a coat of rust-inhibiting paint.
6. PREP AND INSTALL NEW MOUNTING HOUSING. While the old service spring is still caged, measure the pushrod length between the clevis and the outer surface of the mounting housing. Cage the new service spring by placing it on the floor – open side down – and standing on the housing while attaching a locking pliers to the pushrod. A jam nut should be installed on the new pushrod. Spin the nut down near the housing’s surface. Cut the pushrod so its length matches that of the old one. Use the jam nut to open any damaged pushrod threads. Install a new clevis and secure it with the jam nut. Mount the housing to the axle bracket and torque the nuts to the manufacturer’s specs. Connect the clevis and slack adjuster, and make sure they form a 90-degree angle when fully applied.
7. PREP AIR CHAMBER MATING SURFACE. (This and the following procedure are unnecessary on sealed chambers or complete kit replacements.) Inspect the mating surface of the chamber being reused. Use a steel brush or Emory cloth to scrub accumulated corrosion and dirt from the mating surface. Always replace clamps, bolts and diaphragms that have been in service more than a month, regardless of their appearance. These items are cheap and not worth the risk of failure.
8. INSTALL SPRING BRAKE CHAMBER. Loosely connect two band-clamp halves with one bolt. Lay a new diaphragm bowl-like inside the spring-brake chamber’s open end. Keeping the diaphragm in place with your fingertips, center the chamber on the mounting housing. Drape the clamp over the top of the chambers’ mating surface and gently tap it down. Repeat the procedure with the clamp’s bottom half and thread in its second bolt. Rotate the chamber for optimum access to the air-hose ports and fittings. Closely inspect the clamp to ensure it’s properly positioned all around the chamber, then tighten the bolts equally – moving from one to the other – until the clamp ends are 1/4 to 1/2 inch apart. Apply no more than 25 pounds-feet of torque to them.
9. APPLY AIR, UNCAGE AND LISTEN. Brush a thin coat of thread sealer on each end of your hose fittings and attach them to the proper ports. Release the parking brake and remove the caging tool from the air chamber’s dome. With an assistant using the brake pedal to apply 80 to 100 pounds of air pressure, remove the locking pliers from the pushrod. Listen for leaks. Lacking a helper, you can squirt soapy water on the mating surface then apply pedal pressure. Any leak will quickly generate a lot of bubbles. If the diaphragm hasn’t sealed, you’ll need to repeat steps 1, 2 and 8, locating the trouble spot in the process. Finish by installing the dome’s dust cap and securing the air hoses with plastic ties so they don’t rub against any hard surfaces.
- Reliable, high-quality Trailer landing gear seal keeps water out and extends life
- NAFTA Compliant
- Industry standard TTMA mounting plate
- Gearbox with low-temperature premium lube provides easy cranking and reduces component wear; protection from -65ºF to 225ºF
- Low Speed Gear – 34.4 turns per inch
- High Speed Gear – 4.5 turns per inch
- 17″ of travel
- Exclusive Floating Nut design for high side-load capacity and reduced dock-walk damage
- 80,000 psi minimum yield upper housing and retractable tube
- Three-gear train gearbox handles normal loads with 40% less effort
- Exceeds all AAR M-931 and all TTMA RP-4 performance specifications
- Includes an industry leading 5-year warranty
- Using low temperature chassis lube, the gear box works well from -30°C to 120°C;
- Works flexibly with grease lubricant on the jack screw;
- Double speed designed for better efficiency;
- Wider backing mounting plate for greater load bearing capacity and longer service life;
- Multi-type shoes available for different usage;
- Reliable, high quality seal keeps water out and extends the useful life;
- The device is used for semi-trailer landing gear and special trailers.
- It can lift and support the trailer when separated from the tractor.
- Used for all sorts of trucks securely working as hydraulic jacks.
- The quality is up to the standard of American ABS specification.
- Please adjust to slow speed when loading, high speed is forbidden, otherwise it may injure the landing gear.
- Only use low speed gear when the base ground raise the vehicle, high speed gear are not allowed to be used.
- Confirm the gear meshing completely when the handle is hung on the hook. Avoid the condition that the gear is in the neutral position when the handle hung within the hook.
et is suitable for the majority of applications in the trucking industry. The floating nut riser helps resist the stresses of dock walk found in some air suspensions. Features a 50,000 lb. lifting capacity, 27,000 lb. side load capacity and a 140,000 lb. ultimate load capacity. Includes: 51000 series tandem gear set, universal style crank handle and cross shaft.
-CNC Machined with 60 degree taper bulge seat lug nuts
-Machine pressed high tensile, heat treated studs
-Grade A lug nuts
Thickness: 1″ INCH OR 25MM
Bolt Pattern: 4X100-4X100 wheel spaces
Thread Size: 12X1.5
These adapters can be used on the following cars, among others:
Acura: Integra (86-01)
AMC/Eagle: Alliance/Encore (88-92)
BMW: 318, 325 (84-91), 320, 323 (79-83)
Chevrolet: Aveo (04-08), Chevette (75-86), Cobalt (05-08), Nova/Spectrum (86-89), Prizm (90-03)
Dodge: Aries (81-86), Charger (82-86), Colt (93-94), Daytona (82-84), Neon (4 lug) (94-06), Caravan (84-85), Rampage (78-85)
Ford: Aspire (94-on), Escort LX (91-01), ZX2 (97-03)
Geo: Prizm (90-on), Storm (90-93)
Honda: Accord (82-89), Civic (80-07), Civic Hybrid (03-05), Civic Si Hatchback (02-on), CRX, Prelude (80-91), Del Sol (92-97), Fit (07-08), Insight (00-06), Prelude Si (86-96)
Hyundai: Accent (00-08)
Isuzu: I-Mark (83-89), Impulse (83-92), Stylus (91-on)
Kia: Rio Base, LX, Rio-5 (01-08), Sephia, Spectra (94-04)
Mazda: Miata, MX5 (90-05), MX-3 (92-96), Protege (90-01), 323-9 (90-94)
Mini: Cooper (02-08)
Mitsubishi: Lancer (02-07), Mirage (93-02)
Nissan: Sentra (83-86), 200 SX (95-97)
Plymouth: Colt (86-93), Horizon, Omni (79-90), Neon (4 lug) (96-00)
Saturn: Ion (03-07), SC Series (91-02)
Scion: XA (04-07), XB (04-07)
Suzuki: Aerio (02-07), Esteem (95-03)
Toyota: Celica (86-91), Corolla (88-02), Echo (00-05), MR2 (85-89), MR2 Spyder (00-05), Paseo (92-96), Tercel (83-97), Yaris (07-08)
Volkswagon: Corrado (89-92), Cabrio (97-03), Jetta 4-Cyl (85-98), Passat 4-Cyl (90-97), Scirocco (81-88)
Our premium quality adapters ensures durability and strength. Price is for a pair (2 pieces).All of our Wheel Spacers and Adapters are made from the highest quality Aerospace grade 6061 – T6 aluminum. Whether you’re looking to eliminate rubbing, increase turning radius, add spacing for brake clearance, change bolt pattern to fit any wheels, or just want that flush and aggressive stance, our wheel spacers are what you are looking for! Installation is as simple as changing a tire! Our kits come with all accessories needed for full installation. Each of our High Quality kits come with Spacers/Adapters, machine pressed high tensile heat treated studs, and grade A lug nuts. Unlike some of our competitors, we only use machined 60 degree taper bulge seat lug nuts for complete lug centric centering for your security
And if you don't see what you need then give us a call and we can custom make some for you as well.
Double-eye and Slipper leaf spring acts as part of a trailer's suspension system by providing an attachment point for a 2,000-lb axle. Spring flexes to resist shock and also ensures a smooth ride. Includes bushings with 9/16" inner diameter.
- Leaf spring acts as part of your trailer's suspension system
- Provides attachment point for your trailer's axle
- Multiple leaves allow flexibility to absorb road shock
- Allows for a smooth ride
- Reduces wear and tear on trailer
- Ensures level ride on bumpy and uneven surfaces
- Sturdy steel construction
- Nylon bushings included
1.Double-eye leaf spring:
- Pre-mounted hangers or aftermarket hanger kit required for installation
- Spring attaches to hanger mounted on trailer frame at one end
- Other end connects to shackle straps suspended from hanger or equalizer
2.Slipper leaf spring
Pre-mounted hangers or aftermarket hanger kit required for installation
- Eye of spring attaches to hanger mounted on trailer frame
- Slipper end slides into hanger or equalizer
So get a set of Double-eye leaf spring or Slipper leaf spring for your,pleaf send email : email@example.com for us
Popular Replacement Leaf Springs
1.UNA034 Double-Eye Trailer Leaf Spring
2.UNA041 Double-Eye Trailer Leaf Spring 25.13″ Long
3.UNA142 Double-Eye Trailer Leaf Spring 27″ Long
4.TRA2727 Slipper Spring w/ Radius End 43-4/5″ Long
5.TRA-693 Slipper Spring w/ Radius End 40.19″ Long
Tacoma has been around for so long it often becomes necessary to replace worn suspension parts as part of a routine maintenance. Keeping your suspension working properly is crucial to not only having a smooth ride as you go over bumps and imperfections in the road, but it is also important to maintain the load capacity of your truck and prevent damage to the chassis.
Finding the Right Product is a Matter of Concern
Since the Tacoma has been around for so long, it’s no surprise that the model design has changed from time to time, including the fit of the suspension system on the truck. In fact, the leaf springs alone have changed five times for the Toyota Tacoma, so it’s important that you get the right leaf springs for your particular model. The five model year groupings are:
On top of the model year, the specific model of truck will also dictate what leaf springs you need. For instance, in the 1995 – 1997 models, there are four types of rear wheel leaf springs available: the factory default 4 X 4 with 4 leaves, heavy-duty 4 X 4 with 4 leaves, the factory default 4 X 4 with 3 leaves, and the 2-wheel drive model with 3 leaves. So, as you can see knowing the model of your Toyota Tacoma is an important factor when choosing proper suspension parts.
What are some of the most popular leaf springs for the Toyota Tacoma?
1.2005-2011 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner 2wd 2/1 Leaves
2.1984-1988 Toyota Pickup and Chassis Cab 4wd 3/1 Leaves
Tinmy Spring & Stamping offers compression springs with the following specifications:
- Round wire diameters from .003" to .625"
- Square and rectangular
Factors to consider when determining which compression coils are best for your applications include:
- End treatment
- Custom springs can have open, open and ground, closed or closed and ground ends
- Free length -How long is the spring when fully extended?
- Helix direction - The direction of coils is right or left-handed, depending on how the machine making them is set up. Handedness is important in very few applications.
- Load at Solid Height - The force in pounds required to collapse the spring completely.
- Solid height - What is the length of the spring when completely compressed?
- Spring Rate - How much force in pounds per inch of deflection does it take to compress the spring? See calculating procedure below.
- Total number of coils in the spring
- Outside diameter of the spring
- Wire diameter - Diameters of .003" to 1 7/8" available in round, square or rectangular.
- Wire material - Custom springs are available in a variety of steel and non-ferrous alloys.
Email Tinmy Spring for all your custom compression spring supplies and services.
Torsion Springs are utilized in products that require a resistance to or application of torque. Once a load is applied to the legs, coil spring deflect and elongate resulting in an angular return force. Torsion springs are closely wound with various leg configurations, such as straight legs and multiple leg bends. The direction of the wind, clockwise or counter-clockwise, is determined by the application.
Some important factors to consider when offering torsion springs include:
(3)Outside/ Inside diameter
(4) Frequency of rotation
(6) Winding direction Right hand (counter-clock wise) or Left hand (clockwise)
(8)Number of coils
(9)Length of leg #1an #2
(10) Range of operating temperature
(11) Maximum wound position in number of turns or degrees from free position
(12) Length of leg ends
(13) Relationship of legs
The relative relationship between the legs of torsion springs at the tangent point in the free position measured in degrees.
Feel free to contact us directly for more information.
For 10 years, Tinmy. Coil spring has delivered the finest quality precision springs, stampings, wire forms and 4-slide parts to a wide ranging customer base across the United States and the World.
From its beginnings, Tinmy. COIL SPRING. has focused on ultimate customer satisfaction. The early design and development of specialized machinery for use in the production of rectangular springs for automobile starter drives, resulted in an immediate influx of business. Due to this, the company achieved financial stability and soon afterwards expanded into the manufacturing of stampings, wire forms and 4-slide parts.
Today, with our 57,000 square foot manufacturing facility, dedicated employees, our fully equipped tool room as well as a variety of state of the art equipment, Tinmy. COIL SPRING is well prepared to satisfy your most exacting needs. We look forward to working together to ultimately achieve a mutually satisfying relationship. Give us the opportunity to earn your trust - WE WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU!!